• For the batter: 100 g – gram flour
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp – Hing
• 1/2 cup – water
- Mix the gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and hing. Add water and make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Dip each pathrodo slice in the batter and deep-fry on a medium heat until golden on both the sides.
- Drain and place on a kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve with tea or coffee.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya