Lemonade is a lemon flavoured sweet drink made with sugar and other sweet Ingredients. Today I am going to share a pink lemonade recipe which is a perfect combination of cranberry juice, lemon and soda with chilled ice. Pink lemonade is the perfect summer party recipe to get refreshed. Enjoy this pink lemonade recipe in this hot summer and chill.
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 cup cranberry juice
– 1/4 cup lime juice
– 4 cups club soda, chilled
How to Make?
1. Make syrup by heating the sugar and water in a small pan until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and let it cool completely.
2. Now, mix the cranberry juice, lime juice and 1-2 tablespoon sugar syrup together.
3. Then check sugar and add more sugar syrup if needed.
4. Chill it in refrigerator, then add soda to it and stir it.
5. Pour this drink into glass and serve it.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes + Chilling time
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes