• 1 cup – Rice
• 1 cup – Mango pieces
• 1 cup – grated Coconut
• 2 tsp – Jaggery
• 1/2 cup – Ghee
• 10-12 – Cashew nut
• 2 pods – Cardamom
- Soak the rice for 1 hour. Grind it for a few seconds and then add mango pieces and grated coconut to the rice and grind it again into a fine paste. Take a pan. Put 1 cup water and jaggery and heat it until it becomes a thick syrup.
- To that syrup, add the ground paste.
- Heat it and while heating add ghee; stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and comes together.
- Then to that mixture add cardamom powder and chopped cashew nut.
- Grease a plate with ghee and pour the mixture into it.
- While the mixture is hot, mark it into pieces and when it cools down cut the marked pieces and serve
Recipe courtesy of soumya