• 250 gms – Sugar cubes
• 200 gms – Paneer
• 1 – small Orange
• A few drops – Orange red colour
• Golden foil
- Rub sugar cubes nicely over the surface of orange to absorb the colour and flavour and then crush to a powder.
- Grind paneer to a paste. Mix together paneer and the sugar and cook over a slow fire till the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Remove from fire, mix in colour and put in a greased thali.
- Cover with foil and cut when cold into pieces, or you can also shape the mixture into small oranges.
- Stick an angelica in the centre of the oranges to resemble leaves.