• 1 bunch – Spinach
• 50 g – soya beans
• 1 – Onion
• 2 medium size – Tomato
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 3-4 – Green chillies
• 1 tsp – Kitchen King masala
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 – coriander powder
• 2 tbsp – oil
• salt as per taste
- Clean, wash and chop palak. Boil it in water with a little salt and then allow it to cool.
- Also boil soya beans separately.
- Chop the onions finely and cook with a little oil till they become transparent.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chillies.
- Cook for one minute and then add Kitchen King masala, turmeric and coriander powder to it.
- Make tomato puree and add the same to it.
- Cook for 2-3 mins and then add the soya beans to it.
- Cook for some time.
- In the meantime, make a rough paste of palak and add it to the pan.
- Add a little salt if required and cook till it is done.
- Serve it with roti or paratha.
Recipe courtesy of Preeti