Plain whole meal flour round chapatis
2 cup whole meal (wheat) flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
Water for kneading
1. Sieve flour, add salt and mix well using your hands.
2. Add water a little at a time and knead into a medium soft dough.
3. Keep the dough covered with a wet muslin cloth for at least half an hour before making chapati.
4. Knead again and divide into balls of equal portions.
5. Apply some dry flour and roll into thin round chapatis.
6. Cook on Tava (griddle) on both sides and transfer it on the gas burner and cook until puffed.
7. Remove from the gas burner and apply Ghee (clarified butter).