• 4 normal size chapatis (rotis) – should not be hot.
• 1/2 cup – jagerry (gur) – grated.
• 1 tsp – Poppy Seeds (khaskhas).
• 1/4 cup – desiccated Coconut (preferably dry).
• 3 tbsp – pure ghee.
- Crumble chapatis finely (either through mixer or make it by hand). In a heated frying pan roast poppy seeds & desiccated coconut together till light brown.
- Take a large bowl, add chapattis, roasted coconut and seeds and grated jaggery. Mix it well.
- Lastly, add melted ghee to the mixture. Mix well.
- Now take some quantity on your palm and roll this into a ladoo.
- Shelf life is one day.
Recipe courtesy of Sama