Craving for some delicious food? Lets make instant pudina jeera aloo in microwave and enjoy the food. Learn how to cook mint flavored fry potatoes. Very Yummy dish to try out.?
– 200 gm potatoes (cut into long fingers shape)
– 1 tablespoon coriander powder (dhania powder)
– 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera)
– 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (haldi powder)
– 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
– 1 tablespoon chat masala
– 1/2 tablespoon mint leaves (pudina leaves)
– 1/2 tablespoon dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
– 2 tablespoon oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon green coriander for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. Take a microwave safe bowl, now add oil, cumin seeds and coriander powder (dhania powder) and microwave it for 1 minute at 100% power.
2. Mix well all the Ingredients and add them into the bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water and cover it and microwave it for 6 to 8 minutes at 100% power. Stir in between.
3. Serve hot with rotis or paranthas.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes