• 1 cup – Pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup – red Rice flakes
• 2 cups – Milk
• 1/4 cup – sweetened condensed Milk
• 1/4 cup – Sugar
• Few Pistachio nuts
• 1tbsp – Cardamom powder
• 2 tsp – Ghee
- Bring to boil both milk and sugar together. Cook until the milk gets half reduced on a low flame.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee in a kadai and roast the red rice flakes and keep aside.
- Now add the pumpkin puree, condensed milk to the boiled milk and bring again to boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the roasted red rice flakes, cook on a medium flame until they get cooked.
- Finally add the cardamom powder to the kheer, stir well and switch off the stove.
- Serve warm topped with chopped pistachio nuts.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya