• 1 pound – frozen or fresh peas
• 1 – big red Onion finely chopped
• 2 – medium size tomatoes, finely chopped
• 1 small packet – frozen Paneer
• 1/2 cup – whipping Cream
• 1/2 tsp – dried kasuri meethi (crush it with fingers before putting it)
• Salt and chilli powder according to taste
- Take peas and microwave it till it gets cooked.
- Fry one big red onion till it is golden brown in colour . Add 2 medium size tomatoes which was chopped in small pieces.
- Cook it properly till a thick gravy is formed by adding water little by little.
- Add salt and chilli powder according to your taste.
- Put the small packet of frozen paneer cubes and let it boil for five minutes.
- Add half cup of whipping cream to it and bring it to one single boil and keep it aside.
- Sprinkle on top with half tea spoon of dried kasuri meethi . Removing from fire.
- You can eat this dish with hot chapatti or parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja