• 1 cup-rava
• 1.5 cup- Curd
- Heat oil in a pan. Put mustard seeds. When it crackles, add cashew nuts, let it become golden brown in colour.
- Fry green chillies, coriander leaves and carrot gratings.
- Mix salt, roasted ingredients in curd.
- If the mixture is too thick you can add water.
- Steam this mixture in idli moulds without putting weight to the pressure cooker
- Serve these idlis with coconut chutney. Grind this in to a smooth paste adding a little water to grind. Season this with a tsp of oil and mustard seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Aparna