• 3/4 cup – rava
• 1/4 cup – besan
• 3 tbsp – Ghee
• 2.5 cups – water
• 1/2 to 3/4 cup – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1 tbsp – chopped and fried Cashewnuts
- Heat oil. Put rava and besan. Roast both of them on slow flame, stirring continuously.
- Side by side bring water to boil.
- When rava becomes slight golden brown, add boiling water to it.
- Stir till water evaporates and mixture thickens.
- Add the sugar and cook, stirring continuously and gently till ghee begins to separate.
- Add cardamom powder and decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of IRavati Abhyankar