• 4 – medium raw bananas.
• 1 cup – soaked raw Channa dal
• Small piece of Ginger
• 1/2 cup – finely chopped Onions
• Oil to deep fry
• 3-4 Green chillies
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsps – Rice flour
- Peel and cook the raw bananas in a pressure cooker. Mash and keep aside.
- Grind the soaked channa dal, ginger, green chillies into a fine paste without adding much water.
- Add to this finely chopped onions and the mashed banana paste, rice flour, salt and coriander.
- Mix well, shape in the form of cutlets and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Madhavi