• 1/2 cup – Cooked Rice (mashed)
• 1/2 cup – Mixed vegetables
• 1/4 cup – Cooked chick peas (mashed)
• 2 tbsp – Gram flour
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp – Corn flour
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• Chopped Coriander leaves
• Oil for Deep Frying
- Take the cooked rice, mixed vegetables, chickpeas, gram flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves with enough salt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle some water and turn into a thick batter.
- Heat oil for Deep Frying, make small balls from the batter and drop gently into the hot oil.
- Fry until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot with a cup of coffee. Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya