• 1 – red bell pepper
• 2 – Tomatoes
• 4 – Garlic Cloves
• 1 – Onion
• 1/2 tsp – Oregano
• salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
• 2 tsp – Olive oil
- Roast red pepper on the flame directly and when evenly roasted remove from flame and wash it and remove the skin and chop.
- Chop the onions, garlic and tomatoes finely. In a pan, pour oil and add the garlic, onion, tomato. Roast them in a medium flame. Once done, allow this to cool.
- Grind this along with the chopped roasted bell pepper.
- In the same pan, add this puree and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring it to a nice boil and add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe and image courtesy: Jeyashris Kitchen