• 2 bulbs – fennel
• 2 – large Potatoes
• 2 – Carrots
• 1/2 tsp – ground black pepper
• Salt to taste
• Olive oil to spray
• For the vinaigrette:
• Tender stalks and leaves of the fennel, chopped
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 1 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
• Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet sprayed with oil and toss with the salt and black pepper.
- Spray some more oil over the top of the vegetables.
- Bake it in a 350-degree oven for 45-60 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and becomes lightly golden-brown.
- For the vinaigrette:
- Place all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a blender and blitz until everything’s blended pretty fine.
- Pour over the roasted vegetables, toss to mix, and serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy: Holy Cow Vegan
Recipe courtesy of Vaishaly