• 1/2 kg – chicken, minced
• 2 tbsp – soya sauce
• 1 tsp – Brown sugar
• 500 g – spinach, chopped
• Oil for frying
• 1 tsp – salt
• For wonton wrappers:
• 1 – Egg
• 250 g – plain flour
• Water as required
• Salt as required
- For the wonton wrappers, sift the flour and salt in a bowl, make a hollow in the centre and break an egg into it.
- With a wooden spoon, fold the flour into the egg and add the required amount of water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead the dough, roll out as thinly as possible and cut into 6 cm squares.
- Add the soya sauce, sugar and salt to the chicken mince and mix well.
- Then add the chopped spinach to the above mixture and put it in the centre of each wonton.
- Apply water to the edges and press together.
- Fry these in hot oil till golden brown, drain and serve hot.