• 5 – Brinjals
• 2 tbsps – coriander
• 2 tbsps – Cumin seed
• 1 tbsp – Urad Dal
• 1 tbsp – Channa dal
• 1/2 tbsp – Fenugreek seed
- Fry the condiments without oil and powder it.
- Make a few slits on the brinjal.
- Stuff the dry powder into the slits.
- Take oil in a shallow pan and stir fry the brinjals till tender do not cover the pan or add water, since the eggplant will become soggy.
- Cooking time is slightly longer since it is being cooked in slow flame.
- Serve hot with either Rotis or Rice. Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi