Soya beans in methi curry is very low calorie recipe which is made from soya beans, kasoori methi, etc. Try out this quick and easy sabji with rotis or puris.
– 1 cup soya beans – soaked overnight
– 1 onion
– 6-8 flakes garlic
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 finely chopped tomato
– 1 chopped green chili
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
– 2 tablespoon kasoori methi
– 2 tablespoon tomato puree
How To Cook?
1. Soak 1 cup soya beans overnight. Discard the extra water. Boil 3-4 cups fresh water in a pan. Add soya beans and boil for 5 minutes only. Remove it from the ?re. Strain and discard the water in which they are boiled. Keep beans aside.
2. In an open pressure cooker cook the onion and garlic paste with 1 A cup milk on LOW ?ame till the milk dries, for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add tomato, green chili and boiled soya beans. Then, add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder andamp; kasoori methi. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add 2 ? cups water. Close the Pressure cooker and give 2 whistles. Cook for 15 minutes on LOW ?ame after the second whistle. Remove from fire and cool.
5. Open the cooker. Add tomato puree and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes