• 1.5 cups of boneless and skinless Chicken breasts, cut in 1.75 inch cubes
• 4 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 stalks of lemongrass, chopped (inner white stalk and bulb only)
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• 2 tsp garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar diluted in 2 tbsp water
• 1/2 cup – Thai stir-fry sauce
• 1 large jalapeno, chopped and de-seeded
• 5 small green chillies, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, coat the chicken pieces with 2 tbsp of oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry until browned. Remove from heat.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to wok.
- Fry onion, garlic, and lemongrass until a nice aroma arises.
- Add green chillies, jalapeno, stir-fry sauce, and 4 tbsp diluted vinegar and boil.
- Add chicken and oyster sauce and heat through.
- Serve hot with plain white rice.