• 1.5 cups – Whole-wheat flour
• 1 cup – rolled oats (grind coarsely)
• 1 tbsp – Mixed seeds (sesame seeds, flax seeds, Pumpkin seeds)
• Few Curry leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp – chilli flakes
• 2 tbsp – Olive oil
• 1 tbsp – Active Dry yeast
• 1 tsp – Salt
• 1/2 cup – Luke warm water.
- Stir in the active dry yeast and salt in lukewarm water, keep aside until the yeast turns foamy.
- Meanwhile mix the flour, curry leaves, mixed seeds, chilly flakes in a bowl and gradually add the foamy yeast, water, olive oil and knead into a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and keep in warm place for 2 hours until the dough doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and arrange a baking sheet over a baking tray.
- Punch down the doubled dough, and knead for a while. Shape it into a loaf.
- Arrange the shaped dough in a greased loaf pan, bake for 15 mins in the middle rack, turn the oven temperature to 300F and bake for 20 mins until the crust turns brown.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya