• 300 gms – king size Prawns
• 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – all spice powder
• 1 tbsp – Vinegar
• 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• salt to taste.
- Clean, de-vein and wash the prawns well.
- Marinate the prawns with the ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, all spice powder, vinegar, lemon juice, butter and salt and set it aside for one hour.
- Arrange the prawns on a skewer or in a greased baking tray and grill in a moderate oven for 20-25 mins till the prawns are cooked and brown.
- Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White