• 1 – puff pastry sheet, thawed at room temperature
• 1 cup – frozen spinach, thawed and all moisture squeezed dry
• 2 to 3 – spring onions, chopped
• Italian seasoning or simple salt/pepper
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup – mixed cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay out the pastry sheets on a floured surface and spread cheese on them.
- Mix the spinach, onions and seasoning in a bowl and then spread it over the cheese.
- Now slowly roll the sheet from the shortest end closer to you – like a jelly roll.
- Cut them into slices and brush with egg wash or butter.
- Place them in a baking sheet and bake them till golden.
- Serve warm.
- Recipe Courtesy: http://chefinyou.com/