• 2nos. – pizza base
• 1 cup – moong sprout
• 2 cubes – amul cheese cube (grated)
• 1/2 tsp – freshly ground pepper
• 6 nos. – Tomatoes blanched
• 1/2 tsp – ajwain
• Onion & Capsicum – finely chopped
• 2 tsp – chilli & Tomato sauce mix
• Butter -for greasing
• 1 tsp – refined oil
• salt as per taste.
- Heat refined in a pan, add ajwain seeds. When they cracle, add onions and capsicum.
- Fry for 2 mins, then add tomatoes, moong sprout, pepper and salt. Cover it and cook till mong is slightly soft but the crunchy texture of the sprout should remain.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now grease pizza bases with butter, spread the mong mixture, tomato and chilli sauce mix. Cover it with grated cheese, sprinkle some pepper over it.
- Place the bases in greased tray and cook on micro low for 5-7 mins or till the cheese has melted.
Recipe courtesy of Sandhya Nebhwani