• 9 ounces – boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
• 3 tbsp – white wine Vinegar
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• 2 tsp – Dijon mustard
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1/8 tsp – paprika
• Dash of black pepper
• 4 cups – torn fresh Spinach leaves
• 10 – cherry Tomatoes
• 1/2 cup – shredded Carrot
• 1/2 cup – sliced radishes
• 1/2 cup – finely chopped Mushrooms
- Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Pour over chicken pieces. Cover the bag.
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours, turning bag frequently.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, tomatoes, carrot, radishes and mushrooms.
- Chill covered until serving time.
- Spray a cold wok or large skillet lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat over medium-high heat.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Stir-fry chicken for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add marinade and heat till boiling.
- Pour hot chicken mixture over salad mixture.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi