• 500g low fat well set Yoghurt (put in a muslin cloth and hang for 2 hours)
• 1/2 cup – Strawberry crush
• 2 tbsp – Honey
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour (for the custard)
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• For garnishing:
• few fresh strawberries
- Mix corn flour with milk and add sugar.
- Keep on fire and cook, stirring for a minute till the custard is very thick. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, put drained yogurt, strawberry, crush, melted honey and corn flour custard.
- Blend well, serve chilled in ice cream cups.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint.