• 250 g – Wheat flour
• 100 g – roasted dry fruits (almonds, cashew nuts)
• 10 g – mawa
• 1 cup Milk
• 1 tsp Honey
• 20 g – powdered Sugar
• pinch of Cardamom powder
• Ghee for cooking
- Make a powder of the roasted dry fruits in a blender.
- Make a mixture of milk, honey, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Take wheat flour in a bowl, add mawa, dry fruit powder. Knead into a dough using milk, honey, cardamom powder mixture.
- Make small balls, roll out each into round paratha shape.
- Cook on both sides with ghee.
- Enjoy with jam or honey.
- It can be stored for a long time.
Recipe courtesy of Jyotsna Solanki