• 2 cups – mashed Sweet Potato
• 2 cups – whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – quick cooking oats
• 2 tsp – mixed seeds (ajwain, cumin, sesame and flax seeds)
• Salt – to taste
• Hot water – as required
• Flour for dusting
• Oil for cooking
- Take the mashed sweet potato, whole wheat flour, oats, mixed seeds and salt in a large bowl.
- Gradually add the hot water and knead into a stiff dough.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 medium balls.
- Dust them with flour and roll them out with a rolling pin one by one.
- On a hot tava, cook the parathas on both sides, one by one, with a few drops of oil.
- Serve warm with your choice of side dish.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya