• 2 cups – sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
• 1/2 cup – red lentils
• 1 – onion, chopped
• 3 – Garlic Cloves
• 2 cups – vegetable stock
• 1/2 tsp – Parsley leaves
• 1 cup – water
• Salt – taste
• Pepper powder – to taste
• Few – chilli flakes
• Olive oil – as required
- Heat enough olive oil in a pressure cooker.
- Saute the chopped onions and garlic cloves until the onions turns translucent.
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes.
- Meanwhile wash and soak the red lentils.
- When the vegetables are partially cooked, add the red lentils, vegetable stock, enough water, parsley, pepper powder and salt.
- Turn the flame high, close the pressure cooker and cook up to 3 whistles.
- Let the steam out and blend the cooked vegetables-dal mixture into a thick soup.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya