• 4 large Potatoes
• oil for basting
• For the Stuffing:
• 4 tsp – Butter
• 4 tbsp – fresh Pomegranate seeds
• 2 tsp – Ginger slivers
• 2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
• 1 tsp – cumin seeds, roasted and crushed
• 1 tsp – Lemon juice
• salt to taste
- Potatoes can be cooked either in tandoor after basting or can be wrapped in an aluminium foil and cooked in a grill or a barbeque.
- When ready, take them out of the foil, peel and cut them lengthwise.
- Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1 cm wall outside.
- Wrap the potatoes in aluminium foil to keep them warm.
- Mash the pulp.
- Add butter, green chillies, pomegranate seeds, cumin seeds, salt and lemon juice, mix.
- Fill the potatoes with the stuffing and garnish with ginger slivers.
- Serve hot, if need be, they can be re-heated on a hot pan for 2 mins.