• 250 g – Wheat flour
• 250 g – chopped and boiled vegetables (peas, carrot, French beans)
• 1 – onion, chopped
• 10 to 12 – Mint leaves
• 1 cup – Coriander leaves
• 2 to 3 – green chillies, chopped
• 1 tsp – Urad Dal
• 1 tsp – Channa dal
• salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp – Aamchur powder
• oil for cooking
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil in the pan, add the urad dal, channa dal, onion, and green chilli and roast for 2 mins.
- Add this to coriander and mint leaves and make a thick chutney of it.
- Mix this chutney with the boiled and mashed vegetables. Add salt, and aamchur powder.
- Knead the wheat flour into dough and make small balls. Make a hole in the ball and stuff it with the vegetable mixture and close.
- Roll it out in a small, round shape, apply oil on a heated tawa and roast both sides.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs.Jyotsna Solanki