• For dough:
• 1 cup – All-purpose flour
• 1 tsp – Ajwain seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• Tofu and Veggies Masala:
• 1 cup – Extra firm Tofu (cubed)
• 2 cups – Mixed veggies (chopped carrot, Potato and bell peppers)
• 1- Onion (big and chopped)
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• A few Curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
- Heat enough oil. Sputter the cumin seeds and add chopped onions and curry leaves and saute until the onions turns translucent.
- Add the vegetables, cubed tofu and cook for few minutes.
- Finally add red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and saute everything for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle some water and cook everything in simmer until the masala turns thick and vegetables get well cooked.
- Turn off the stove and let them cool completely.
- Make tiny balls from the dough, dust with flour and roll them as circles.
- Cut in the middle of the circle and fold the sides to make a cone.
- Now gently put some prepared masala inside the cone and press the sides tightly until they stick.
- Continue the process for all the masala and the dough.
- Heat enough oil for Deep frying and gently drop the samosas. Fry until they turn golden brown.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya