• Tofu – 1 packet (fried and scrambled)
• eggs – 3 (scrambled)
• Carrots – 1 big grated
• Cabbage – 1/2 cup grated
• Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
• Oil – to fry
• Soy sauce – 1/4 cup
• Corn starch – 1 tbsp
• Salt – to taste
• Red Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
• Garam Masala – a pinch.
• Spring roll pastry sheets – 1 packet
- In a saucepan heat 3 tbsps oil.
- Fry grated carrot and cabbage for about 3 mins.
- Then put the ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder. Fry for another min or until the raw smell of ginger is gone.
- Then mix the corn starch in soy sauce and pour in the mix stir for about a min.
- Put the scrambled tofu, scrambled egg, garam masala and stir for another 2 mins and remove from the fire.
- Take the pastry sheets put the mix in the middle, fold and deep-fry in the oil.
- Serve with any hot sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Lily Pothakamury