• 1/2 kg – veal chops (flatten them)
• 3 or 4 Potatoes (Boil, peel and cut each in half lengthwise)
• 4 big Onions sliced
• 2 Green chillies slit lengthwise
• 2 tsp – pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp – oil
- Cook the veal chops with a little water in a suitable pan or pressure cooker till tender, letting some soup remain.
- Add the onions, green chillies, salt, pepper powder, oil and mix well.
- Keep cooking on low heat till the soup dries up and the onions and meat are a nice brown.
- Just before turning off the heat, add the boiled potatoes and mix once so that the gravy covers the potatoes.
- Serve hot with bread or rice as a side dish.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White