• 1/2 cup – whole-wheat pastry flour
• 1/2 cup – Corn flour
• 1 cup – all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp – baking powder
• 1/2 tsp – baking soda
• 3/4 cup – Sugar
• 1/2 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• 1/2 cup – Pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup – silken Tofu
• 3 tbsp – Canola Oil
• 2 tsp – pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup – chocolate chips
• A few Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F, grease a square baking pan with oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon powder and walnuts
- Meanwhile heat the chocolate chips with some water and cook in microwave oven in high for 4-5 mins, whisk well and make a thick chocolate sauce
- Whisk pumpkin puree, silken tofu, oil, prepared chocolate sauce and vanilla until combined.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix, pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve
- Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya