• 3 – Potatoes
• 2 – Carrots
• Few green beans
• 1/2 cup – peas
• 1 – Onion
• 5-6 – Green chillies paste (per taste)
• Garlic paste
• Oil to shallow fry
• Rava – to coat
• Coriander (optional)
- Boil potatoes, remove the skin, mash and keep aside.
- Finely chop onion, beans and shred carrots.
- Then in a kadai, put 2 tsp of oil, keep on medium flame and add onions.
- Take care that the onions don’t burn.
- After 3-4 minutes, add beans, peas and carrots.
- Close the lid and keep for a while on medium-low flame, till you see that beans are done.
- Add this mixture of vegetables to the mashed potatoes.
- Add garlic and chillies paste with salt to taste.
- One can add finely chopped coriander (optional).
- Now thoroughly mix it.
- Make patties and roll them in rava.
- Heat a frying pan, place these patties, add very little oil and shallow-fry (you can use fat free sprays too).
Recipe courtesy of Kalyani