• 6 cups – Watermelon cubes
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – water
• 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
- Make a syrup by adding sugar and water.
- Stir the syrup until the sugar gets dissolved and the syrup become clear. Cool and keep aside.
- Blend the watermelon cubes, sugar syrup, lemon juice until smooth. Strain the juice.
- Pour the juice in a shallow container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Scrape the mixture with a fork until its turns fluffy. Freeze again.
- Scrape the granita again before serving.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya