• 1 cup urad flour or Wheat flour
• 1 cup gondh ( edible gum )
• 1 cup Ghee or Butter
• 1 cup grated dry Coconut
• 1 cup chopped Almonds
• 1 cup chopped kharik ( dry Dates )
• 1.25 cup Sugar ( grinded )
- Take ghee in a pot and put it on a low flame. Add urad flour to it and stir it for 45 min. Then add gondh (edible gum) to it and keep stirring for another 20 min on low flame.
- When the flour turns light brown in colour then turn off the burner.
- Now take dry coconut, almonds, kharik and sugar in a pot and mix well.
- Add the hot flour to it, mix well. Now make ladoos out of it.
- It will make 40 medium size ladoos.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa Jain