• 300 gms – yam, which has been peeled and cut into pieces and boiled
• 5 tbsp – sattu flour or besan (gramflour)
• 1/2 tsp – Haldi powder
• 2 tbsp – oil
• 3 tsp – green Raw Mango paste
• 1 tsp – Garlic paste
• 4 tsp – Mint leaves, chopped
• Oil for frying the kebabs
• Salt to taste
- Mash the boiled yam pieces in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently to form a mixture.
- Divide this mixture into portions. Spread out each portion on a metal sheikh and grill on tandoor till golden brown.
- Add oil from time to time to cook the kebabs.
- If you don’t have metal sheekhs you can roll out the kebabs in your palms into elongated kebabs.
- Heat a non stick pan and heat the kebabs on low fire, turning the kebabs so that all the sides are cooked.