• 4 to 5 – Tomatoes
• 4 to 5 – Green chillies
• 10 – coriander (dhania) seeds
• 6 – cumin (jeera) seeds
• 1/2 bunch – coriander (dhania) leaves (fresh)
• 1/2 tbsp – oil
• 1 tbsp – sesame seeds (till)
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
- Take oil in a pan and heat it. Then put dhania seeds, jeera seeds, green chillies and finely cut tomatoes and put them in low flame. Fry it for sometime, don’t add water.
- Then take sesame seeds and dry fry. Make powder and keep aside.
- After the tomato mix is fried nicely, grind them into a paste and add the sesame powder, salt and grind it again.
- For tadka:
- Put oil and put mustard, jeera seeds and dry red chillies, curry leaves and put on the chutney.
- Serve it with rice, dosa or idli.
- You can use it for 15 days (keep it in the fridge without tadka).
Recipe courtesy of manasa hazari