• 4 – small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
• 1 tsp – vegetable oil
• 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp – grated Ginger
• 1 tsp -red chilli flakes (or powder)
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tetra pack – firm Tofu blended with 1/2 cup non-dairy Milk and juice of 1 Lemon
• 1 tsp – cumin seeds, toasted and then ground to a coarse powder
- Heat the oil and add the mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the red chilli flakes and ginger, stir to mix, then add the zucchini and salt to taste.
- Cook the zucchini, stirring frequently, until it is fairly soft.
- Turn off the heat and let the zucchini cool. Mix with the tofu yogurt.
- Sprinkle the cumin powder and mix. Check salt.
- Recipe courtesy: Holy Cow Vegan
Recipe courtesy of Vaishaly