Alfredo Pasta, this pasta dish is very yummy because of the richness and creaminess of it. It is one of the simplest ways to prepare pasta and it is perfect for kids’ party. In this dish, pasta is folded into the creamy and cheesy sauce which is made of butter, cream, parmesan cheese and milk and lastly it seasoned with black pepper powder, nutmeg powder and salt. So surprise kids with this dish.
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1 1/2 cups cream
– 2 1/2 cups dry pasta (fusilli, penne or rigaloni)
– 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
How To Cook?
1. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over high heat until it turns light brown.
2. Add ? cup of cream to it and boil, stirring constantly, until the mixture becomes shiny and starts to bubble then remove from the heat.
3. Cook the pasta in a large pan until al dente.
4. Drain the pasta and add it into the butter-cream sauce.
5. Toss until the pasta is well coated with sauce.
6. Mix in the cheese, remaining cream and milk alternately, a little at a time until all are combined.
7. Season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg and serve it.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes