• 500 ml or 3 cups – Coconut Milk (freshly extracted preferably, if not tinned Coconut Milk)
• 3 cups – Milk
• 3 cups – Sugar
• 1/4 tsp – Ghee. (to grease plate, spoon and knife to cut the fudge)
- In a big non-stick pan add coconut milk.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar with continuous stirring and bring it to a boil again.
- Once done, bring the flame to low and keep stirring on low to medium flame.
- As you go on, you will observe the milk mixture thickens and takes the form of condensed milk.
- Further cook with stirring and you will observe a change in colour to a brownish thick liquid.
- After around 1.5 to 2 hours of cooking you would see that the mixture takes the form of a dough and leaves the pan freely at the bottom.
- Transfer it to a greased plate and pat well with a greased spoon.
- Cut into desired shapes when warm using a greased sharp knife and allow them to cool.
- Enjoy this delicious dessert.