A healthy and sweet dessert prepared with apple and milk
1 cup grated apple
1 liter milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup sliced pistachios
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
2 tablespoon milk powder (optional)
Few strands of saffron (soaked in 1 teaspoon milk)
1. Boil milk in a pan and after one boil add milk powder and stir well.
2. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Now add grated apple, dissolved saffron and cook until apple is properly cooked, for about 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Stir well.
6. Remove from heat. Serve warm or chilled.