• Asparagus – 1 bunch
• Salt – To taste
• Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Butter – 1 tbsp
• Warm water – 1 medium sized bowl
• Soya Sauce – 1.5 tsp
- Wash and cut (3 pieces out of 1 stick) asparagus into diagonal sections, leaving the hard bottom aside.
- Take the bowl full of warm water and put the pieces of asparagus into it for 5 minutes to make it crispy.
- Take out asparagus from water and put under running cold water for few seconds.
- Take a non-stick pan and put butter. As butter melts put the asparagus in it and saute for 5 minutes.
- Later put salt, black pepper and soya sauce into it and saute for another 5-7 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Puja Tukral