• 1 cup – gram flour
• 2 slices bread
• 1 tbsp – very hot oil
• a few grain ajwain seeds
• 1/4 tsp – cumin seeds,
• finely chopped Green chillies as desired
• salt to taste
• Desired chopped/grated/crushed veggies, (E.g. Carrots, gourds, cabbage, spinach, onions, baby Corn, Corn kernels, Fenugreek greens, fresh carom leaves, beetroot, radish, etc.)
- Make sure to press out all excess water from prepared veggie, before adding to batter.
- Mix all the ingredients except bread
- Bread must be moistened and crushed into the batter just before making bhajjias.
- Add required water to make batter for bhajias
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi