• For Cheese Cake Mix:
• 680 g Cream Cheese
• 907 g Sugar
• 20 eggs
• 340 g Sour Cream
• 1200 g Heavy Cream
• 1 Vanilla Bean
• For Pumpkin Pot De Cream:
• 600ml Milk
• 400g Pumpkin puree
• 12 yolk
• 250g Sugar
• 5 gelatin
- Method for Cheese Cake: Mix the cream cheese well and add the sugar. Slowly add the eggs, beating well in between. Then add the sour cream, while continuing to beat.
- Finally, add the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake in a water bath in the oven at 150 C till done.
- Method for pumpkin pot de cream:
- Boil the milk and the puree together.
- Temper yolks and sugar then add to the milk mixture.
- Cook like anglaise. Add gelatine. Pour this over the cheese cake.
Recipe courtesy of Rahul Dhavale