A tangy and spicy potato curry made in tamarind pulp
3 cups boiled, peeled and cubed potatoes
1 cup tomato puree
1 teaspoon fennel (sunf) seeds
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 teaspoon tamarind pulp
1 cup chopped coriander leaves
4 tablespoon single cream
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadhai or pan and add fennel seeds. Fry for a minute.
2. Add potatoes, turmeric powder and stir fry for a minute.
3. Add the tamarind pulp, tomato puree, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
4. Stir until done, for approximately 5-8 minutes.
5. Garnish with cream, coriander leaves and serve hot.
Cooking time: 25 minutes