1 cup curd
1/2 cup chopped bathua
1/4 teaspoon rock salt
Red chilli powder to taste
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon ghee (clarified butter)
1. Beat curd with salt until smooth.
2. Heat 1 tsp ghee and sauté bathua until tender and no water remains.
3. Mix bathua and rock salt into the curd.
4. Now to prepare tadka take a small sauce pan and heat 1 tsp ghee, cumin seeds and remove from heat.
5. Now add red chilli powder and pour the tadka in raita. Mix well.
Cooking time: 10 minutes