Healthy and tasty Beetroot Halwa recipe. It’s a delicious Indian sweet made from grated beetroot with khoya and cardamom powder. In india, Halwas are necessary sweet dishes eaten after the meal and beetroot halwa is one of them. Let’s learn how to make Beetroot Halwa Recipe in few easy steps.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minute
Servings: 2 Servings
– 250 gm beetroot
– 125 gm sugar
– 125 gm khoya (mava)
– 4 tablespoon ghee
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– 2 tablespoon pistachios (pista)
How To Cook?
1. Grate a beetroot.
2. Now in pot, add ghee and add grated beetroot and stir it for 10 minute add water and again boil it for 5 minute.
3. Now, add sugar to it and let it absorb to the mixture. Boil it until all the water is soaked.
4. Now, add phoya, cardamom powder and mix it well.
5. Add some pistachios to the halwa and Serve it into a plate.